Author Topic: Let's talk Walking Dead  (Read 10445 times)

McGIANTS

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk Walking Dead
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2015, 05:43:08 AM »
If Carl wants to impress Enid, he should get a haircut. He looks like he's wearing a helmet or something. His hair sits strangely on his head.
"On third down you have just one job. That's to know where the marker is and to get past it. There's no excuse to run a route that doesn't take you beyond it." -John Madden

tucker115

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2015, 11:12:34 AM »
If Carl wants to impress Enid, he should get a haircut. He looks like he's wearing a helmet or something. His hair sits strangely on his head.

Look at it this way, the one person who cuts hair is the mother of the kid trying to steal Carl's girl AND the wife of the guy Carl's dad shot in the face. Under those circumstances, would you let her cut your hair?  :scared:  :o
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 11:14:21 AM by tucker115 »

LennG

• Mod. Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 679
  • My Man YA
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2015, 11:32:15 AM »
Yea, but the Mom was abused for a long time. She now is a free woman and maybe her and Rick have things in common. How would it be, her and Rick hook up so that Carl and the guy Enid likes are step brothers?  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

tucker115

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »
Yea, but the Mom was abused for a long time. She now is a free woman and maybe her and Rick have things in common. How would it be, her and Rick hook up so that Carl and the guy Enid likes are step brothers?  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Well, Lenn, it does take place in the South, after all... ;), so they should be used to "interesting" family dynamics.

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2015, 02:00:02 PM »
I would never put a "spoiler" up and I hope no one else ever does in the thread we have here BUT
 it looks like AMC has a 90 minute block for episode 4. Its rumored that this will include some info about where whats his face has been and where he learned to use that staff. so I guess Ive spoiled the idea he will get killed off this week so If you think that is a spoiler say so, I don't think that info is but other people might.
 besides this week theres 10,421 walkers headed for the home site! how the heck are you gonna shoot that many? ya cant so should be a a killer again this week.
 season six, 2 episodes in has been one mother of a show I think.
 I cleaned my AK again, just in case they come down clearview drive!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2015, 10:16:33 PM »
man oh man, nobody can ever say these writers don't have big balls.

McGIANTS

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2015, 02:31:02 AM »
I've been reading some speculation that (somebody - give spoilers? Not me!) is still alive because their name wasn't mentioned on the list of those lost in the episode on Talking Dead. I don't know how they would have been able to survive that though.
"On third down you have just one job. That's to know where the marker is and to get past it. There's no excuse to run a route that doesn't take you beyond it." -John Madden

Sem

• Mod Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 225
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2015, 09:15:20 AM »
******* may be alive and well, (not sure how they'll pull it off though). Rewatch the trailers for this season and there's many scenes of ******* that haven't happened yet.

McGIANTS

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2015, 09:49:57 AM »
Looks like Rick is in a real tight spot too. I wonder how he'll get out of it.

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2015, 12:10:08 PM »
is it possible our hero Glenn actually dies in the middle of about 3,000 walkers? after he called Rick "dumbass" I knew it was gonna be a bad time for glenn. then ya got RV's that don't start [do they ever on this show?} more references to past episodes then you can shake a stick at. I don't believe Glenn can die by being eaten by 3000 walkers. It would take at least 5,000! internet is exploding with theories about he climbs through a rusted out bottom of the dumpster like rick went up the escape hatch of the tank? would they do that to us? I don't think so but these writers have been one step ahead of the viewers since day one. I know this, keep away from walking dead postings especially on utube!
 there is one guy ...TREV"S CHANNEL 2 and he does a lot of videos on the show and hes really good at making them "SPOILER ALERT" for the ones you don't want to see. I do however , watch his "review" OF EACH EPISODE AS HE OFFERS NO SPOILERS. so I really enjoy that.
 what a show, these writers are freaking on acid or something. in my humble opinion in my life Ive never seen a show like this. season 6 has turned into the best season they've ever done and its only 3 eps in.
 yikes!, even had trouble sleeping last night.

McGIANTS

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2015, 02:35:47 PM »
I really can't see any way for Glenn to escape that. With that many walkers around him, even if he managed to crawl under the dumpster, the walkers pushing against it would move it around. Apparently a lot of people can't believe that a main character will be killed off unless it's a mid-season or season finale. But, that's exactly why it would work to have him die. No one would expect it. If the writers want to keep us on our toes, then they should have it that way. I really hope they don't weasel their way out of that scenario and find some lame way to have him survive that. It would be a very tough pill to swallow.

Sem

• Mod Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 225
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2015, 03:37:31 PM »
If that's not Glenn being eaten  (maybe the other guy fell on top of him) I can't see how he escapes. But, has any other main character died without anyone witnessing?

LennG

• Mod. Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 679
  • My Man YA
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2015, 06:18:20 PM »
WOW, what an episode.
Our guys are really in the deep do do here.

Glenn, well what can one say. There are reports that when he fell off the dumpster, the guy fell on top of him and it's his innards that we see the walkers drooling over. I thought the exact same thing, if he hasn't been eaten yet, how can he possibly escape this one. (Maybe it's all a dream and he'll wake up in Magies arms). If he could manage to get under the dumpster he would be safe for a while. If, like Weeze said, he could manage to get into the dumpster, there is no way the walkers can get to him, but it's all speculation. Each season some have to go and maybe it is Glenn's turn. We sure lost a lot of people in this episodes and Rick is in one hell of a predicament. Maybe Daryl, who really hasn't done anything this entire season, will show up with a trail of tin cans on his bike and lead the walkers back to the herd and then Glenn can reappear.

But, as has been said, with this show you just never know who survives from week to week. Gosh, we never felt they would behead Hershel, and Beth goes down also, so maybe it is time for Glenn to look for other work.

Next week can't come fast enough and even then we may not know his fate. Tell you what though, if they find a way to keep Glenn alive, the show would lose some of that credibility that keeps us glued here each and every week. Then it becomes a regular TB show where the hero's can never die, no matter what the predicament.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

McGIANTS

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2015, 06:45:28 PM »
Exactly, Lenn. When you think about it, there's really no realistic escape for Glenn. He was completely surrounded by walkers and even if it was Nicholas's body they were feasting on, how could Glenn possibly get under the dumpster without getting bit by one of the walkers - and with another guy's body on top of him? Yes, it sucks if he's really dead, but this is the zombie apocalypse. Nobody's really safe and anyone can go at any time. That's what I love about the fact that Glenn went as he did (if he's really dead). It was unexpected and very tragic. If he's still alive because of some iffy writing then the show will take a hit in credibility.

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2015, 06:48:47 PM »
I just cant believe that these writers would stoop, and I do think that's the correct word, stoop, to some sort of "return of Bobby Ewing" type of stuff. irst they don't NEED to. More importantly that's not what they would do. its cheap and its just not fitting for a TV show that is in my opinion again, more intelligently written then any show Ive ever seen. I just cant see them doing that. If they do, I would be so disappointed.
 I know the ratings have slipped a little bit, at least the TV ratings have but that doesn't include watching it online[total pain in the ass with ads}, the people that miss a episode because their team is on sunday night football and then you just tune in the next week since they run them 2 or three episodes every week.
 These guys have totally got my attention and seeing this is based in a comic book? with this talent these folks have huge careers ahead of them.
 Only thing that may jeopardize the machine this tv show is would be people wanting more money. they just got raises to 90k per episode. now actors sometimes feel trapped and want to do other projects but 90k a episode plus god knows how much they are getting for all the crap they sell, that might add up to more then the per episode pay theyre getting/no reason this show wont be around another 4 years easily.