News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

UK Giants ( @ukgiantsfan1 ) Giants Target Board

Started by MightyGiants, April 24, 2024, 11:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: GloryDays on April 24, 2024, 06:56:06 PMNice work by Ceri as usual =D>
I wonder why Ladd McConkey did not make his board on the trade back in round 1 option. If so, it might give us extra picks to be able to get a couple more of those good ones, like DL Friske, TE Sinnott, OT Rosengarten.

I believe it was Pauline who said that there are some medical red flags surrounding McConkey. Wasn't anymore specific
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

uconnjack8

Thanks for sharing this annually.

Interesting to see TE Wiley in the 3rd round.

Was thinking Odunze in the 1st and Wiley in the 4th would do a lot to change the dynamic in the Red Zone.

katkavage

For what it's worth, McCarthy was on Rich Eisens podcast. He said he spent the most time with the Giants and extolled the staff, loving Daboll and Kafka.

T200

Quote from: Uncle Mickey on April 24, 2024, 04:56:20 PMHi all!

Uncle Mickey here but you can just call me Mickey.  :D

Glad to be part of the team. Stumbled upon this joint kind of on an Giants search on the internet.

Seem to be some pretty knowledgeable folks here.

I think Maye is right up with the best talent in this draft.

He's got that 'arm arrogance' Coach Daboll would look for.

He's got enough moxy for the ball coach but not too much for Mara.

He's tall, big framed and his throws can cut through the unforgiving meadowland winds playoff time in January.

Ultimately, checks a bunch of boxes for what Mara and Daboll want.

I'd be willing to pay a steep price because Daniel Jones just seems like 'damaged goods' at this point.

When QB becomes your need that need takes precedence over everything.

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!  :greetings:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

kingm56

Great stuff, Ceri!  I hope the Giants download your recommendations; I've been advocating for us to draft a top tier QB, if not available at #6, take the best WR and grab Bo Nix with your second pick, even trading up if you have to. 

Again, very well organized product...THANK YOU for doing this.