News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Rate The Coordinator: Ben McAdoo

Started by Ed Vette, December 21, 2015, 05:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you satisfied?

Ed Vette

Then go to the site via Internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

96% support for McAdoo at this time.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

pagan43

McAdoo produced a banner fantasy football year for Eli.

And, since fantasy success has little to do with winning Lombardi trophies, the Giants lost more games than they won.
I've been arguing this exact point with Tony Romo fans for a decade.

We can fault the Giants defense for collapsing in several game, costing their team a Win.
But I think almost equally that some of those final minute disasters could have been averted if the Big Blue Offense could have managed one stinking first down.

I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water, so McAdoo gets another year of my support.
Maybe with a healthy Cruz and Beckham, consistent production from the tightend, and the emergence of one clear stud running back (Could be Jennings, could be Williams, could be a rookie), this team will win three or four more games.

pagan43

finnref

I do not think McAdoo should be blamed for the committee of 4 running backs and the lack of success running off tackle. The off tackle run was a Gilbride special before him. I suspect this play comes from TC direction as does the use of Williams his BC favorite. At least the draw play is out of the play book.
McAdoo is limited by the talent and by TC. His system has allowed us to enjoy Eli for 2 years without him being crippled by the OL. My opinion  for the last 2 year. TC has got to go.

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin