News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: BBH Tailgate August 9th Game

Started by Ed Vette, July 20, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

As one who usually doesn't go to many games, I fully enjoyed the tailgate. Meeting so many of my old friends (old, not in age  :laugh: :laugh:) and making new ones. I know I had a great time. Thanks to all who brought so much food, to those that cooked it all and to everyone for the great company.
A little less sun would have worked better, but we managed.

And just to expand on what Tommee said, in the past, we have tried to organize a sort of BBH get together, during the year, to watch an away game, as a group. It hasn't been done in the past few years and it ahs been missed. If we do decide to try it again, this year, PLEASE, try and make it. We have a marvelous group here and when you do get to meet some of them, it will make your experiences on BBH that much more pleasurable and you will make friends for life.
Let's put that on the agenda.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

We are a hale and hearty group, in my humble opinion.  Never met better people anywhere.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Shoelessjoe

Lenn, I agree lets try to get together more often.

A couple of observations.  Bob was pushing salad, not sure how much went but Bob was making a serious attempt to keep a healthy look to the tailgate.  It looked like the hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, pork loin, and steak went well.  Maybe Bob failed with the health aspect.

As stated, it is great to meet old friends and make new ones.

MightyGiants

I had a great time.  Always great to meet board members I haven't met in person before and great to again see the ones I have

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

Just a shout out to some of the new people I met. I so look forward to meeting members of the board that I have corresponded with for years. It is always wonderful to put a face to a name

Greg--great chatting with you and let's keep that 'wild' party to a safe decibel.
Babywhales (Chris) Absolutely loved our chat and reminissing about past baseball victories (pvt joke) and if there is anything I can do to help your son in his new venture as an Umpire, never hesitate to ask. I still don't undserstand how guys from Wisconsin have NY Giants season tickets, but that's OK there's a lot I don't understand.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Andrew-We didn't get to chat much, and I am sorry for that. Hopefully next time. I will say though and this is said in a humorous way, I try and form a mental pix of some of the people who we chat with on the board and you are NOT the way I pictured you. Why I thought you were an OL in real life I just don't know.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And to my old friends, Brian, Frank, Tommee and Bob, it has been way too long between visits.

To all the others,a s always, a pleasure to break bread and enjoy good company.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

weeze

iwas there, kinda, in spirit at least!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!