News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Pick your New Head Coach

Started by Ed Vette, January 04, 2016, 07:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_jimmy

quacker

Quote from: quacker on January 04, 2016, 07:18:35 PM
Chuck Pagano. I heard he's available and he's been successful.
Apparently Pagano and the Colts are kissing and making up so my choice now would be Spags.

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: PSUBeirut on January 04, 2016, 09:05:55 PM
I'd like Bill O'Brien if he was interested in leaving the Texans.

I would've loved this, but it looks like he's planted in Texas.
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

bamagiantfan

Quote from: Philosophers on January 05, 2016, 01:12:14 AM
Nick Saban - 5 year gig. He retires when Eli retires

Apparently he said he would consider the New York Giants and one other organization if Alabama wins the National Championship this year.

Roll Tide!
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

Stugots

Sean Payton. Keep Mac and Spags as the coordinators. He already worked with Spags in NO and I believe he can work with Mac.

MP21WAYS2PAY

Ed Vette

Pick your HC. No debate or editorial or breaking someone's chops for their pick...

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

worf49

As long as we don't give up a draft pick to get a coach, which I think is stupid when you draft at #10!

They could give Spoags the HC job and keep Mc Adoo and move forward.

More than anything this team needs defense. 

Again,I think it would be stupid to give up a draft choice or draft choices for a Coach.

coggs

andrew_nyGiants

Truthfully, the way things are playing out...I wouldn't mind seeing Jon Gruden (I swear, I would've never said that a year ago!)

But given the current climate of coaches on the horizon, and the intrigue of adding a sibling rivalry to a natural division rival...I am beginning to warm to the idea.
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Mikey Ravioli

Bill Belichick

not joking

murderhill

I will start out thinking that Doug Marrone is the correct choice.  No need to explain other than to say that I have read a number of positive comment on other blogs that were compelling enough to overcome my distaste of the way that he left Buffalo.

billy bob

Gruden would be great or Saban if Gruden turns us down

GIANTS1

Dabo Swinney    Clemson    must be doing something right  GO GIANTS