News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: 2016 Triple Crown- Pick 3

Started by Ed Vette, May 05, 2016, 08:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

My picks for today's Preakness

1) Nyquist
2) Exaggerator
3) Abiding Star
I always knew I'd get old. How fast
it happened is a surprise, though  :crazy:

Ed Vette

Quote from: terrymeisner on May 21, 2016, 10:11:48 AM
it's raining in Baltimore today but I'm not sure it will rain enough to make the track muddy....if it is muddy , it will help Exaggerator

1. Nyquist
2. Exaggerator
3. Collected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJxnTmpJ4lU
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

dasher

What do you think of Stradivari opening today at 1-2 as a result of the owners of Pimlico placing an $80000 win bet OK n him  at Laurel yesterday? What do they know?
And why not wait until later later today to place their bet?
Unless they wouldn't be allowed to?
I'm sure race people are talking.

Ed Vette

Ok, here are the results of the second leg and the combined total (Check your own scores please):

Preakness Results
4 Ever= 50 minus 30 plus 20 = 40
Whales= 0 minus 30 plus 20 = -10
Vette= 0 minus 30 minus 20 = -50 and Disqualified from further competition
Cid= 0 plus 30 minus 20 = 10
Terry= 0 plus 30 minus 20 = 10
Jolly= 0 plus 30 minus 20 = 10

Combined Standings

Jolly +50 +10 = 60
Cid +50 + 10 = 60
Whales +60 -10 = 50
4ever -10 +40 = 30
Terry -10 +10 = 0

Congratulations to 4ever for picking the winner of the Race! Nice job everyone. Anyone can still win the Triple Crown.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

babywhales

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

terrymeisner

Ed Vette

I see that Stradivari is a 5-1 favorite at this time. Don't forget to get your picks in by noon Saturday.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Since I'm out this is for fun:

Win- Exaggerator
Place- Stradivari
Show- Destin
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

babywhales

Win : destin
Place: Stradivari
Show : Exaggerator
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

Ed Vette

So the picks are locked and I like the strategy of leading without a pick in the Belmont. Good luck and I'll unlock this thread and untack it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

This was sent to me at 1:27 PM

quote author=nygnts4ever link=action=profile;u=360 date=1465666077]
I might be locked out for a reason....just wanted to post my picks.....

1.  Suddenlybreakingnews
2.  Cherry Wine
3.  Lani

Thanks...

GO GIANTS!!!
[/quote]
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

I picked in consideration of rain. Of course I was disqualified. As is anyone past the Deadline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

I put the results up on the Moderator Board for them to validate the results of the contest. I'll post the results when I get their OK.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

babywhales

Looks good.

although, next year you should require a selection for each race.