News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: 2016 Triple Crown- Pick 3

Started by Ed Vette, May 05, 2016, 08:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Quote from: babywhales on June 13, 2016, 11:54:19 AM
Looks good.

although, next year you should require a selection for each race.

Thank you.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Belmont Results

Jolly = No entries = 0 points
Cid = No Entries = 0 Points
Whales = -50
4Ever = No Entries (Late Entry) 0 points
Terry = No Entries = 0 Points

Final Standings

Jolly = 60 minus 0 = 60
Cid = 60 minus 0 = 60
4Ever = 30 minus 0 = 30
Whales = 50 minus 50 = 0
Terry = 0 minus 0 = 0

Combined tie breakers for Jolly Blue Giant  :ok: and Cid in Dupont  :ok: are equal with 3 place and show totals. So it's a tie for the winner. Congratulations!

Please PM me with your addresses and your choice of one of the Big Blue Huddle items at:

http://www.cafepress.com/bigbluehuddle

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Cid in Dupont

FTR...I tried to enter my picks on Friday, but my wifi carrier (comcast) was having trouble in our area & didn't get it resolved until Sat evening...after the race.  I know I wouldn't have picked either of the horses that came in  1st or 2nd, but I would have picked Exaggerator to win.

That said, <speech insert>...I want to thank all of the people who helped me reach this point in my race picking career: body by Jake; my personal trainer whom without I couldn't have done this, Uncle Buck; my handicapper at the local horse track, my...O.K. all kidding aside...Vette this was fun & I look fwd to next year's contest...thanks for running it!!! =D> =D> =D>

Congrats to Jolly for winning too!

Cid
Even a fool when he holds his peace is considered wise; when he closes his lips he is esteemed a man of understanding.

Jolly Blue Giant

I do not feel as if I deserve to win (or tie for the win) as I lost interest after Nyquist couldn't handle the mud in the Preakness and then was pulled from the Belmont. Regardless, I enjoyed playing along for the first two legs. Thanks for going through the trouble of setting it up so the rest of us could have some fun on the side.
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: