News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants-Redskins BBH Podcast

Started by Ed Vette, September 23, 2016, 09:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Jaime and Matt were our guests this week with Brian and Rich. Good stuff here. They did a nice job and at the end we gave Jaime a JimV warning on Eli as the Offensive MVP so far this season. Hope you can take the time to listen in. Better yet, we hope you enjoy it!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

gregf

Brian and Matt, I was impressed with your breakdown of the Skins. Most of us have a good understanding of the Giants, but you guys did a great review on the the competition. I'll be watching to see how we defend the TEs. I think Robinson gets a lot of snaps.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

jimv

Ed, what kind of device do I need to get the podcast?

Ed Vette

Quote from: jimv on September 24, 2016, 03:30:12 PM
Ed, what kind of device do I need to get the podcast?

A computer or a Smart Phone or Tablet. Just click on the link I provided and hit the arrow to play just like on YouTube, Jim.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

The Chief

Quote from: Vette on September 24, 2016, 03:57:15 PM
A computer or a Smart Phone or Tablet. Just click on the link I provided and hit the arrow to play just like on YouTube, Jim.

Is it video or just audio?

Ed Vette

Quote from: The Chief on September 24, 2016, 04:23:21 PM
Is it video or just audio?

Audio, why? Are you having difficulty getting it?
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

The Chief

Quote from: Vette on September 24, 2016, 08:56:18 PM
Audio, why? Are you having difficulty getting it?

Haven't tried.  I'm looking for a free streaming service for the game.

Know of any?