News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Eagles @ Giants Podcast

Started by Ed Vette, November 04, 2016, 08:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Mr. Matt

Good job guys. Listening now. I'm excited to see if the offense can get going today with some bigger plays to the receivers out wide or with Paul Perkins in those B gaps. I think as Ed mentoned, it will come down to whether Eli can stand in there and convert some deep plays to the wideouts.
"If there are going to be endless echoes, choose the good ones." -Eli Manning

Ed Vette

Looking back, this was a pivotal game in defining both teams. Interesting to review what was on our minds at that time and our take on the Giants and the Division.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin