Author Topic: BBH Game Preview Giants Vs Browns  (Read 269 times)

Vette

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 408
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:46:47 PM by Vette »
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Mr. Matt

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 252
    • View Profile
Re: BBH Game Preview
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 08:10:43 PM »
Listening now. You guys did a good job introducing the opponent, as usual. One thing I would say is that the phone connection with Brian makes it a little difficult to understand him, at times.

We probably all expect a close game given this team's identity up to this point. Going into the bye, I was viewing these Bears & Browns games as a chance to get the offense going. I think the first goal was to generate some running game, which has happened. Next is to generate some more big plays in the passing game.

Vette

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 408
    • View Profile
Re: BBH Game Preview
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 08:55:32 PM »
We didn't do a sound check. I was disappointed that he came much lower than I did this time. Thanks for listening in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin