News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Game Preview Giants Vs Browns

Started by Ed Vette, November 26, 2016, 02:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Mr. Matt

Listening now. You guys did a good job introducing the opponent, as usual. One thing I would say is that the phone connection with Brian makes it a little difficult to understand him, at times.

We probably all expect a close game given this team's identity up to this point. Going into the bye, I was viewing these Bears & Browns games as a chance to get the offense going. I think the first goal was to generate some running game, which has happened. Next is to generate some more big plays in the passing game.
"If there are going to be endless echoes, choose the good ones." -Eli Manning

Ed Vette

We didn't do a sound check. I was disappointed that he came much lower than I did this time. Thanks for listening in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin