Author Topic: Falling Water, Goliath, Mad Dogs  (Read 70 times)

squibber

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 16
    • View Profile
Falling Water, Goliath, Mad Dogs
« on: December 29, 2016, 02:49:33 PM »
Falling Water - I watched all of season 1 and I thought it was good.  I can't say great but I enjoyed it for it's eeryness, visuals and Twilight Zone-like quality.  Two groups fight to find the child who has amazing psychic powers and I'm not sure which group are the good guys.

Goliath - It's an 8 episode courtroom drama on Amazon Prime.  Billy Bob Thornton plays a washed up alcoholic lawyer who takes on a huge defense contractor who is defended by a powerful law firm that Billy Bob helped build before his life fell apart.

Mad Dogs - Another short series on Amazon Prime.  It stars Michael Imperioli.  I only saw the first episode and I like it so far.  Four middle aged men with issues travel to Belize to party with a rich classmate.  It turns out the rich classmate made his fortune in unsavory ways.  The rich guy retired but a wacko mob boss wants him to work again.  After some back and forth, the rich guy decides to steal the wacko boss's yacht.  Bad idea.  The rich guy is murdered by the wacko boss in front of his four friends.  The wacko boss demands that the four friends return the boat.  The wacko boss drives away in a police boat.

LennG

• Mod. Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 679
  • My Man YA
    • View Profile
Re: Falling Water, Goliath, Mad Dogs
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 08:59:29 PM »
I tried the first couple of episodes of Falling Water, and just never really got into it. Sorry
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss