Author Topic: "Black Sails", anyone follow?  (Read 147 times)

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 156
    • View Profile
"Black Sails", anyone follow?
« on: January 30, 2017, 05:50:32 AM »
first episode of the final season. Captain Vane is really dead?
 Cool show, did start to get slow, kinda going around in circles, 'UP THE BRITISH"
 Couple of yummy wimmen also!  :P
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

LennG

• Mod. Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 679
  • My Man YA
    • View Profile
Re: "Black Sails", anyone follow?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 10:56:44 AM »
I never watched it, but always wanted to. So now it's the final season and I still ahven't gotten to it.

That's what DVDs are for, I guess.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 10:10:47 PM »
There is a bit of sex in Black Sails that probably would keep it off of cabel tv unless you pony up for the Starz movie package.
 Not sure how many seasons there's been but its not that many. Its been good, not as good as Hell on Wheels but good nonetheless. I can see owning the complete series of both of those, they were both entertaining. I really liked Anson Mounts character, x confederate, had his home burned down and land destroyed during the war and just moved west with the Railroad. Must've been a lot of Rebels that left the South when they returned to nothing. you don't see them played in movies or tv much, john wayne in the searchers, maybe nick adams in the Rebel, but not really.

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 12:29:13 PM »
its in its last season. it has been a great watch . very well done, I believe its a South African production and is done there.
 anyway Im getting confused here does anyone watch this that can help me out?
governor is coming back but where the heck are the proceeds from the Spanish galleon? how did Ann Bonny get separated form John Silver and Flint?
where the hell did Teach aka blackbeard disappear to? how could I lose track, I don't think ive missed a episode.

Sem

• Mod Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 03:18:38 PM »
Sorry, I've never seen it. Perhaps I should?

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 06:11:26 PM »
catch it on its rebound. itll show up somewhere, its a good series , gonna have to be on a ;ADULT" cabel station though.

LennG

• Mod. Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 679
  • My Man YA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 11:37:53 AM »
There is a bit of sex in Black Sails that probably would keep it off of cabel tv unless you pony up for the Starz movie package.
 Not sure how many seasons there's been but its not that many. Its been good, not as good as Hell on Wheels but good nonetheless. I can see owning the complete series of both of those, they were both entertaining. I really liked Anson Mounts character, x confederate, had his home burned down and land destroyed during the war and just moved west with the Railroad. Must've been a lot of Rebels that left the South when they returned to nothing. you don't see them played in movies or tv much, john wayne in the searchers, maybe nick adams in the Rebel, but not really.

The Outlaw Josie Wales. one of my all time fav westerns. Clint Eastwood at his best.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss