Author Topic: 30 Items Found on Earth Cannot Be Explained  (Read 264 times)

LennG

• Mod. Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 470
  • My Man YA
    • View Profile
30 Items Found on Earth Cannot Be Explained
« on: February 06, 2017, 12:20:52 PM »
http://rightbrainnews.com/18-items-found-on-earth-cannot-be-explained/

Most of these things/items I have never  heard of, but I did spend some time Googling them and most are true and people cannot agree on legitimate explanations for them

Of course, if you believe in aliens then the explanations are simple   :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 61
    • View Profile
Re: 30 Items Found on Earth Cannot Be Explained
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 01:30:42 PM »
weird stuff!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

LennG

• Mod. Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 470
  • My Man YA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 05:09:19 PM »
I don't want to make this into a thread about whether or not you do 'believe' or don't 'believe', but if we had to put ourselves into one column or another, you can safely put me in the 'I BELIEVE' column.

For certain things, there is simply no way imaginable that things are the way they are without some sort of 'intervention' by a 'higher' authority. I have been to Stonehenge and even though they have tried to explain how a bunch of basically 'cave men', built this structure, hauled 3 ton stones from as far as 40 miles away, aligned them in a perfect formation, every one equally distant, equally aligned to the stars and such, and several other things, without any sort of 'higher' beings helping them, well, I just cannot believe it. I also believe that when certain pyramids were built, it was just too coincidental that things were 'arranged' the way they ended up. Sure the Egyptians were smart and could build things, but there are just too many things that they couldn't have known about to do this alone.

Again, just my own opinions, but there is just too much evidence to the contrary that says we have been visited, and may continue to be visited, by beings, not from our universe.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 09:35:48 AM »
this list is soooooooooooo incomplete. I mean, even I can come up with some others; for instance:
 Where DO all those missing socks go when they disappear from the laundry?
 How do you explain the existence of DRAKE?
 How could anyone watch the tv show FRIENDS, much less think its actually funny?
 What happened to all the people that appeared on the show ROOM 222, did they actually exist?
 Why the hell do pennys still exist and cant they just round everything up to the next 10 spot?
I could list sooooo many more but Im tired!
Inquiring minds have wanted to know since the dawn of man!

PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Vette

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 421
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 10:02:53 PM »
I don't want to make this into a thread about whether or not you do 'believe' or don't 'believe', but if we had to put ourselves into one column or another, you can safely put me in the 'I BELIEVE' column.

For certain things, there is simply no way imaginable that things are the way they are without some sort of 'intervention' by a 'higher' authority. I have been to Stonehenge and even though they have tried to explain how a bunch of basically 'cave men', built this structure, hauled 3 ton stones from as far as 40 miles away, aligned them in a perfect formation, every one equally distant, equally aligned to the stars and such, and several other things, without any sort of 'higher' beings helping them, well, I just cannot believe it. I also believe that when certain pyramids were built, it was just too coincidental that things were 'arranged' the way they ended up. Sure the Egyptians were smart and could build things, but there are just too many things that they couldn't have known about to do this alone.

Again, just my own opinions, but there is just too much evidence to the contrary that says we have been visited, and may continue to be visited, by beings, not from our universe.

Lenn, google Dr. Steven Greer. Then go to YouTube and listen to some of the video lectures and the disclosure project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin