News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Rays Spring Training tickets, really good ones for all games for sale

Started by weeze, February 12, 2017, 05:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

BUT you have to contact me quickly. Rays play most of the teams in S.W. florida, I suppose the main interest would be yankee tickets. I have 4 tickets, second row box seats at 3rd base next to the visitor dug out. These are truly excellent seats, no b.s.
Season starts in 2 weeks and I have to distribute to some friends so its important you contact me ASAP
today is Sunday Febuary 12, have to know in the next couple of days.
Yankees play here on 3/14,and 3/23
prices are face value for any BBH POSTER I RECOGNIZE WITH 2 RESTRICTIONS: YOU CNT RESELL THESE FOR A PROFIT AND NO SCREWING AROUND AT THE BALLPARK. THESE ARE MY SEASON TICKETS!!!!!!
Bobinpa has right of first refusal.
thanks guys and GO Rays!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

joeyfootball

weeze. you did give someone a chance to see games, hope you will get better. we all wish you the best.

Bob In PA

Everyone:

As I just messaged weeze privately, I'm not going down for spring training this year, so his tickets are up for grabs.

In case you have never been down and are considering it, spring training baseball in Florida is one of the most fun things a sports fan can do.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

weeze

spring training games do rock. usually great weather and the "people watching" is great as theres plenty of spring breakers around if ya catch my drift!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!