Author Topic: Chuck Barry has died.  (Read 78 times)

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 156
    • View Profile
Chuck Barry has died.
« on: March 18, 2017, 07:42:24 PM »
90 years o[d. one of the originators!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

LennG

• Mod. Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 678
  • My Man YA
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Barry has died.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 01:22:38 PM »
Weeze, sorry I didn't know you put this up here. I had already posted basically the same thing as an NFT on the main board. I felt his death was a major story and more people would see it there. Sorry if I stepped on your toes.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 08:47:45 PM »
Hey don't worry about it, I posted first but nobody pays much attention to my posts anyway so no loss there.
  So I went to the docs on Friday and when I got out of the car I saw my shadow. So ,4 more weeks of brace and crutchs. Iam mostly walking, slowly. in the house without the crutchs in the house tho. Im not ready to walk outside yet, uneven surfaces make me nervous., Im ok if my foot is straight but if I turn it out or especially in it freaking reminds me in no certain terms that its broken.
 just cuz you said to keep you up on things, theres the update.
OH and SLG is coming to vist tomorrow and pick up some pinball parts from me. YRAH! company!

Sem

• Mod Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 11:30:08 PM »
So, what did the Doc say Weeze?

Vette

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 489
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 08:51:26 AM »
I wish I was close enough to pay you a visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

• Mod. Emeritus
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 678
  • My Man YA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 12:54:19 PM »
I wish I was close enough to pay you a visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We two. I would bring you some of my world famous Chicken soup with matzoh balls.  You know the Jewish penicillin, cures whatever ails you.    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

weeze

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 04:36:59 PM »
well, if you like playing pinball my house is a good place to visit !
what y'all should do is come down for the Giants game this fall, hopefully itll be in November and be a 1 o clock game! That way you have a excuse  plus ROCKY will already be here. Got Raphael Sabintini over there on the east coast, SLG half way between my house and the Bucs stadium, Pagan is rumored to be settling in up on Route 4 and Dumpster Dan holding down the position of organizing the group ticket buy,
 HEY I'm ok, another month and get this brace off and then give me a month to get my leg back to normal and Ill be cloggin' with the best of them!