News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Special Edition Podcast, Featuring Patricia Traina of Inside Football

Started by Ed Vette, April 26, 2017, 09:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

On this episode our Featured Guest is Patricia Traina, the Senior Editor and Giants Beat Writer of InsideFootBall.com and featured columnist for the Bleacher Report, Sports Xchange and The Journal Inquirer. Ed Vette is joined by Rich and Brian of the Big Blue Huddle as they listen to Pat's insight into the New York Giants, the personal and business side of the game and the upcoming 2017 NFL Draft. Patti also answered several questions given to her by members of the Big Blue Huddle Football Forum.

* This was an excellent glimpse from the perspective of a Journalist who has developed many close relationships with Players and Coaches throughout the years. Rich, Brian and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with Patti. Truly a pleasure to interview!     

https://tinyurl.com/BBHSpecialEditionPodcast
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

It was an honor to get have Patti join us on the podcast.

I have always respected Patti's knowledge of the game, her dedication to continuing to learn more about the game and her overall professionalism.    I learned even more about her in the podcast.  I really appreciate her approach of not being focused on trying to be the first to break a story but to be the person who reports the story well and to provide context and depth to stories.  As someone who likes to consider himself more than a casual fan I greatly appreciate the knowledge and depth, she brings to her reports.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Pat_Traina

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 26, 2017, 10:49:31 AM
It was an honor to get have Patti join us on the podcast.

My pleasure.Thank you again for inviting me to join the podcast.
Patricia Traina
Editor, Inside Football
www.insidefootball.com
Twitter: @Patricia_Traina

Bob In PA

I just finished listening to the whole thing.  Great job all around.

The podcast contains all kinds of great stuff, not only about the draft, but about stuff that matters throughout the entire football season.

I highly recommend this episode because of the "inside look" into the team that you get from Pat's experiences.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Mr. Matt

Was able to listen to most of the podcast today, and really enjoyed it. Thanks for taking my question.
"If there are going to be endless echoes, choose the good ones." -Eli Manning

Shoelessjoe

That was a great podcast.  Pat was great but Brian it seems that you are ageing yourself with Rheingold Beer.

gregf

Great stuff!  Thanks so much!  Pat's response about not putting a rookie at OT was a fresh perspective. I really like her reasons why a pass catching TE will help the offense.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Ed Vette

Quote from: gregf on April 26, 2017, 07:36:49 PM
Great stuff!  Thanks so much!  Pat's response about not putting a rookie at OT was a fresh perspective. I really like her reasons why a pass catching TE will help the offense.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Yes Greg, that Eli window is making this year and next year look like must win seasons. I suspect that an OT will be picked up before the third round otherwise it becomes a question of Cap space in the FA Market. I would hope any OT picked would be a starter in 2018.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Patti and Inside Football are offering all BBH Members a 15% discount on any one or two year subscription. Enter THANKSBBH at the checkout to get the discount. This offer expires June 30th 2017.

* Also BBH members can take advantage of this year's Inside Football Draft Preview for no charge:

Message from Patricia Traina, Inside Football Senior Editor and New York Giants Beat Writer

Ceri Dovey (UKGiantsFan) was kind enough to provide his research and rankings in this year
~ Coach Tom Coughlin