News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Best of Snacks: Breaking Down Some Outstanding Plays From All-Pro Damon Harrison

Started by Mr. Matt, March 20, 2017, 09:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giant Obsession

WOW  :ok:

Kudos Matt....great work....and even greater analysis.

Game Ball to you Sir.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

Mr. Matt

Quote from: Cid in Dupont on March 23, 2017, 12:14:08 PM
Matt,  Outstanding insight and knowledge of the "game inside the game".  We appreciate all your hard work!

Do you take requests for film breakdowns?  If so, I'd love to see the best of Landon Collins.

Thx...Cid

Sure Cid, I'll do my best. I can't promise it will be soon, but it's a long offseason and Collins has a lot of highlights to choose from this past season.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I'm very gratified by your kind words.
"If there are going to be endless echoes, choose the good ones." -Eli Manning

Cid in Dupont

in the words of Austin Powers..."Yeah baby!"

Thank you for your service Matt!

Cid
Even a fool when he holds his peace is considered wise; when he closes his lips he is esteemed a man of understanding.

Mr. Matt

Mr. Matt

Ed Vette

Great quickness by Snacks. Maybe it was a bad read also by Elliott not to go off the right side Double Team and that huge hole between the RT and TE with one defender to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Hadron

I doubt Elliot expected Snacks to blow through the oline like that. I also don't blame Elliot for his read as it was likely easier beating Snacks than trying to blow by a LB in the phone booth position.

Mr. Matt

Quote from: Vette on May 16, 2017, 01:02:22 PM
Great quickness by Snacks. Maybe it was a bad read also by Elliott not to go off the right side Double Team and that huge hole between the RT and TE with one defender to beat.

It all happened very fast Ed, it was like two-second play.

Also, maybe I should have included the wider view, because if he could've gotten to that weakside hole, there was a lot of room.

You can see Hankins beating his man too, though. DTs are really asked to do a lot in the Giants' scheme and those two guys were extraordinary together. I'm glad they got Tomlinson, he has big shoes to fill.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Mr. Matt on May 16, 2017, 04:03:27 PM
It all happened very fast Ed, it was like two-second play.

Also, maybe I should have included the wider view, because if he could've gotten to that weakside hole, there was a lot of room.

You can see Hankins beating his man too, though. DTs are really asked to do a lot in the Giants' scheme and those two guys were extraordinary together. I'm glad they got Tomlinson, he has big shoes to fill.
Yes. I saw the room. And yes, very big shoes to fill because teams are going to be testing that 3T.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Mr. Matt