News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BigBlueHuddle FA and Pre-Draft Podcast

Started by Ed Vette, April 08, 2017, 09:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Brian, Bob, Rich and I discuss the state of the Giants Roster at this point in the season after FA signings and touch on the Draft. Next week we go into the Draft in depth.

https://tinyurl.com/BBHFAPodcast
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Thanks to Bob, Brian and Rich for doing a great job preparing and covering the topics. It's was Bob's first time with us and he was terrific! Sometimes I throw questions out there on the fly and these guys know their Giants and their football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

When the other three guys are carrying you (as they carried me), all you have to do is find a way to avoid falling out of your chair. LOL
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

gregf

Nice job guys. The sound clarity was very good. The list of questions and comments very good.
Some points that stood out: how Aaron Rogers destroyed us when DRC went out. How bad the depth is.   
Lack of power running game to the right and how Fluker and Ellison will help.
Perkins potential to improve on 4.1 ypc.
How to judge the team talent by marginal players making the roster.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Ed Vette

Thanks for the feedback, Greg! Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Coach Tom Coughlin