News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: BBH Super Bowl Pool

Started by Ed Vette, January 29, 2019, 02:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

For BBH Members only!

USE YOUR BBH SCREEN NAME!

Pick ONLY 5 boxes. The first 20 Members are in. If by Sunday noon all of the boxes are not picked, then anyone can claim as many as they like that are left. It's Yahoo Sports so you have to sign up with your Yahoo account. Many of you participated in the survival and pick'em pools so you have one. Randomized numbers will be placed at kickoff by the site.

Anyone who doesn't follow the directions, I'm sending Weeze after your ass.

Link:
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/squares/7554?inv_key=498889091eeff3e4&inv_type=link

The Winner of the final score of the entire game will be based on the last number of each team's score and will receive a genuine BBH Mug.

https://www.cafepress.com/mf/28800316/2sidelarge_mugs?shop=BigBlueHuddle&productId=281259882
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Ok, someone already broke the rules by posting their first name instead of their screen name. You can edit your name on the site.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Folks, this is easy to do. My town facebook group has their's full in less time.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

dasher

What a nice way to finish out the season. I've already won the BBH, the pickem and the survivors (shared). Could I go four for four? Probably not, this is luck not skill.

afan56

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 29, 2019, 02:58:02 PM
For BBH Members only!

USE YOUR BBH SCREEN NAME!

Pick ONLY 5 boxes. The first 20 Members are in. If by Sunday noon all of the boxes are not picked, then anyone can claim as many as they like that are left. It's Yahoo Sports so you have to sign up with your Yahoo account. Many of you participated in the survival and pick'em pools so you have one. Randomized numbers will be placed at kickoff by the site.

Anyone who doesn't follow the directions, I'm sending Weeze after your ass.

Link:
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/squares/7554?inv_key=498889091eeff3e4&inv_type=link

The Winner of the final score of the entire game will be based on the last number of each team's score and will receive a genuine BBH Mug.

https://www.cafepress.com/mf/28800316/2sidelarge_mugs?shop=BigBlueHuddle&productId=281259882

I couldn't edit my name to my screen name!

Ed Vette

Quote from: afan56 on February 02, 2019, 03:46:36 PM
I couldn't edit my name to my screen name!

Make your pick and then you can edit your name from the list to the right of the Box.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Whoever Walt is, you need to make your picks. At noon anyone can pick up to ten picks.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

afan56

Ed that was me...as I emailed, I wasn't able to edit to afan56

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin