News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

the most iconic American sandwiches

Started by LennG, May 31, 2022, 01:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: ps11yat14 on June 15, 2022, 08:49:35 AMJolly. I saw this ad today for this restaurant. For people here in rural Maine it is thought of as a bit pricey but not an expensive restaurant. We have been there a few times. I find the price of the lobster outrageous but they will have no problem selling them

Bill

You cannot view this attachment.   
Love a good brisket sandwich! I love chorizo too but if they're going to charge me $22 for tacos, they could at least spell 'chorizo' correctly!  :doh:

There's a Mexican place down in Milton, DE called Tequila Real. They have a killer shrimp and chorizo taco. Just amazing. The ceviche is incredible as well as the guac.

Didn't mean to derail the sandwich thread  :P
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: ps11yat14 on June 15, 2022, 08:49:35 AMJolly. I saw this ad today for this restaurant. For people here in rural Maine it is thought of as a bit pricey but not an expensive restaurant. We have been there a few times. I find the price of the lobster outrageous but they will have no problem selling them

Bill

You cannot view this attachment.   

It will be a ice cold day in hades before I spend 17 bucks on a grilled cheese sandwich...  :doh:

BTW, it IS and expensive restaurant  =))
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Hey Bill, $17 bucks for a grill cheese, I wouldn't call that pricy, it is highway robbery. (even on sourdough bread)
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss