News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The BBH/Big Hitter's Corner Draft Podcast w/UKGiantsfans Part I

Started by bighitterdalama, April 24, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

Here Ceri discusses what the Giants' might do in the upcoming draft and the offensive talent available. (Let's hope I did this correctly; it is my first time shot!)

https://soundcloud.com/user-826565332/nfl-draft-offense-session-with-ceri-mixdown-1

Brian

MP21WAYS2PAY

BlueMoshik

Two of the finest football minds in the English-speaking world in conversation: a true joy for the rest of us!

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

It was terrific Brian. Looking forward to the second segment tomorrow.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Hadron

Overall, pretty good. I think you could've spent some more time on QB before shifting to the trade down scenario.

Ex: Ceri mentioned an affinity for Rosen. My question might've been "why him over XYZ?" Either that or I would've bumped them over to Ceri's article for more in depth reasoning.

The Chief

When I was listening, I had Joel Buschbaum's face in my mind.

Mr. Matt

I listened today. I was impressed with the clarity of the audio. Well done! I don't really follow the draft, so Ceri's opinions are always very informative. Thank you.
"If there are going to be endless echoes, choose the good ones." -Eli Manning

Bob In PA

Nicely done, Ceri and Brian.  And thank you both for taking the time to do it.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Big Blue in AZ

beaugestus

Great job Brian. I thought it was very well produced and sounded very professional. Thanks to Ceri, his comments on the draft has always been one of the highlights at BBH. during the year.

Jaime

Superb production there dalama! =D>
Looking very much forward to part 2.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin