News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Big Blue Huddle Post Draft Wrap Up Podcast

Started by Ed Vette, May 06, 2017, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

On this week's episode Bob, Brian, Rich and Ed discuss the 2017 NY Giants Draft Class and the Post Draft Free Agent signings.

http://tinyurl.com/BBH-NYGPostDraftWrapUp
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

I really enjoyed that and it's nice to get a better feel for the guys on this message board. All of you did an excellent job of analyzing the drafted (and undrafted) players and where the team is headed. And I appreciated the optimism in everyone's tone. Super job.
I always knew I'd get old. How fast
it happened is a surprise, though  :crazy:

beaugestus

Nice job guys, that was the best one yet.

gambit_1

Just listened to you guys. Nice draft review. Good job fellas!! 😃

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Ed Vette

Thanks, guys. The feedback is much appreciated. We had 143 hits so far with no celebrity, so it's gaining in popularity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Mr. Matt

Just listening now. You guys did a good job. The sound quality is getting better each episode, and I think Ed's radio voice is really coming into its own on the intro!

"If there are going to be endless echoes, choose the good ones." -Eli Manning