Author Topic: 2017 NFL Draft First Sound: Davis Webb and Decision Making  (Read 245 times)

MightyGiants

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 1005
    • View Profile
    • Giants Fans
Outstanding deep Xs and Os dive into Davis Webb

Inside the Pylon
Published on Jan 10, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 1.3K
California quarterback Davis Webb is heading to Mobile for the Senior Bowl. Here, Mark Schofield puts his decision making, both good and bad, on display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RdctyI9j5I
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 08:24:20 AM by MightyGiants »
"THE 2007 and 2011 GIANTS WERE NEVER PERFECT, NOR MEANT TO BE.  THEY WERE FIGHTERS, SCRAPPERS, NOW THEY CAN BE CALLED SOMETHING ELSE....WORLD CHAMPIONS!"

Vette

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 417
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 NFL Draft First Sound: Davis Webb and Decision Making
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 08:37:56 AM »
Burps the baby. Good observation and very correctable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Vette

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 08:42:41 AM »
Here's my favorite video though...well, not really. https://youtu.be/NNWSMsTDuMU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 1005
    • View Profile
    • Giants Fans
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 08:57:00 AM »
Ed,

Glad you watched the video.  I am surprised more people haven't checked it out.  Great Xs and Os stuff.   I would love to see the Giants, with all their receiving weapons, run some of the plays that were diagramed
"THE 2007 and 2011 GIANTS WERE NEVER PERFECT, NOR MEANT TO BE.  THEY WERE FIGHTERS, SCRAPPERS, NOW THEY CAN BE CALLED SOMETHING ELSE....WORLD CHAMPIONS!"

Jaime

• Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
  • Liked: 178
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 10:25:00 PM »
Rich,  methinks with the upgrade in the offensive weapons, Eli's going to check into a lot of calls (even more than he has in the past) at the LOS. Eli will have long, intermediate, and short-range receivers capable of stretching the D. Again, a lot of this circles back to the OL. If they can give Eli  4 seconds, we're going to be a handful for anybody to stop. :ok:

Vette

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 03:59:28 PM »
Rich,  methinks with the upgrade in the offensive weapons, Eli's going to check into a lot of calls (even more than he has in the past) at the LOS. Eli will have long, intermediate, and short-range receivers capable of stretching the D. Again, a lot of this circles back to the OL. If they can give Eli  4 seconds, we're going to be a handful for anybody to stop. :ok:

Bing! You got it! :ok:
~ Coach Tom Coughlin