News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Preseason Game One Podcast

Started by Ed Vette, August 12, 2017, 10:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Mightygiants, BighitterDaLama and Ed Vette review game one of the pre-season in reflection of Training Camp.

http://tinyurl.com/BBH-Preseason-Game-one
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

gambit_1

Just listened to you guys. Great review fellas

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

MightyGiants

Quote from: gambit_1 on August 12, 2017, 11:38:31 PM

Thanks!
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bighitterdalama

Thank you!

Shoelessjoe

It's fun to hear voices that I'm familiar with. Great job as always guys.

GordonG

I am especially excited about the depth on the DL. For some reason I am not as excited about the depth at WR.  The performance at the QB position probably has something to do with that.

On your question about Collins impact on players around him, I suspect his biggest impact is on the LBers. I would not be surprised if he communicates regularly with Goodson.  I am thinking that Collins sees things that some other players do not see and that he takes an active role in calling out what he sees.

Ed Vette

Quote from: GordonG on August 14, 2017, 04:09:14 PM
I am especially excited about the depth on the DL. For some reason I am not as excited about the depth at WR.  The performance at the QB position probably has something to do with that.

On your question about Collins impact on players around him, I suspect his biggest impact is on the LBers. I would not be surprised if he communicates regularly with Goodson.  I am thinking that Collins sees things that some other players do not see and that he takes an active role in calling out what he sees.

I'm interested also to see how much Cover 2 the Giants Defense employs with Thompson back. It seems like Collins has the ability to drop into coverage when it's a pass because of good recognition. Read and react.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin