News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BigBlueHuddle Podcast: Your 2017 New York Football Giants

Started by Ed Vette, September 04, 2017, 12:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Featuring MightyGiants and BigHitterDaLama from the BBH and Steve from the Bleed Blue Show.

http://tinyurl.com/Your-2017NewYorkFootballGiants
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

joeyfootball

Cid in Dupont

Brian,
Did I hear you say that Andrew Adams would be our starting FS?  (~13:55 into the podcast).

All I have heard from the pundits, is that Darian Thompson will be the starter.  Did I miss something here?

Cid
Even a fool when he holds his peace is considered wise; when he closes his lips he is esteemed a man of understanding.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Cid in Dupont on September 04, 2017, 01:16:09 PM
Brian,
Did I hear you say that Andrew Adams would be our starting FS?  (~13:55 into the podcast).

All I have heard from the pundits, is that Darian Thompson will be the starter.  Did I miss something here?

Cid
Yes he did say that unchallenged. I was tempted. ;)
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: Cid in Dupont on September 04, 2017, 01:16:09 PM
Brian,

Cid

I was a huge Thompson supporter last season.  I haven't seen the same magic this season.  The only thing helping him is Adams hasn't looked terrific either.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

mbigblue

Very good podcast.  Thanks for taking the time.  Now let the season begin 

Ed Vette

Quote from: mbigblue on September 09, 2017, 11:04:51 AM
Very good podcast.  Thanks for taking the time.  Now let the season begin

Thank you, Fred!
~ Coach Tom Coughlin