News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dasher's trivia question 7/24

Started by dasher, July 24, 2007, 02:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dasher

If anyone deserves the title of "journeyman" kicker it is me. I have kicked in the NFL, XFL, Arena League, and NFL Europe. I even appeared in one game for Big Blue. Who am I?

kartanoman

Kicker Jose Cortez was activated from the practice squad and kicked for one game (at St. Louis Rams) for the Giants in 1999.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

dasher

Good one kart- but I expect you have any kicker committed to memory as well as Heisman winners! I can't get anything by you, retro, or big hitter! One of you guys- where is a picture of Jose? Which leads me to a question- I have tried but can't seem to upload pictures. What is the correct procedure? Thanks.
Peace back at you,
dale

kartanoman

Sorry about missing the picture ... here's Jose!

To post an image, you have to use the "BBS" version of HTML which involve the [img] tags. Just insert the complete URL after [img] and then close it by using [img] with a / before img (i.e. /img)... that's all there is to it (I can't use it here or else the board thinks I'm trying to link to an image)!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)