News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

VIDEO- history of Big Blue

Started by MightyGiants, December 27, 2008, 01:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

The good and the bad and well worth watching! :ok:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9f4bmOcYxM
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

yale bowl

drakew

"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

drakew

"And an article from the sports page today here, as Johnny Unitas was a UL player and a local favorite"

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20081227/SPORTS/812270521/1002
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

Grime Time

.... sniffle sniffle.....  Good times...
Get busy livin ,  or get busy dying.

LennG

REally some great memories. (and somethat were not so great, but they ARE our history)
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

yale bowl

The good and the bad are what make Giant fans real. It makes us appreciate what is happening now. It was kind of interesting to see all the bailouts (not economic) after two losses. Having been through the "seventeen years of bad football" you know who the true blue fans are. This video was really nostalgic.

BlueMoshik

And with the Waterboys' "This is the Sea" as the background tune...nice!

TONKA56

So many of those plays were before my time.  I wish I knew what every segment was.

jimv

Mighty, that was just GREAT!  I REALLY enjoyed several of the clips, especially the following:
1.)  The TD pass in the GREAT final game of the '58 season; the game where the Giants won in the snowstorm to tie the Browns for the Eastern Title (on Summerall's 50+ yard FG).
2.)  Reason's fantastic hit at the goal line against the Broncos.  (I think it was in '89.)
3.)  A couple of pix from the '56 NFL Title game.
You even had one of Mel Hein in practice.
THANKS!