News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Which nonbeauty celebrity past or present

Started by squibber, April 05, 2024, 10:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squibber

..could you see yourself in a relationship with?

For me, a young Carol Burnett. She is charming, funny and a nice all around person. She doesn't need jokes to be funny. She has a way of saying and doing things in a funny way.

T200

My current crush is Molly Qerim from ESPN. And she's a Giants fan too!
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Would never call her a "non-beauty", whatever that is. I find girls attractive most of the time. Anyway, my choice: Mexican weather girl Yanet Garcia

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

squibber

Wowza, Jolly! What a figure!

OK, you guys can post any beauty or nonbeauty past or present.

Marilyn Monroe obviously but I could go for Lauren Bacall.

LennG

Gosh, I never really thought about it but thinking there is not one that would really jump out at me.

That said, if I could meet and get to know a female 'celebrity' I have a few that I would just love to meet and have any sort of relationship with

Cleopatra
Jackie Kennedy
Princess Diana
Bette Davis
Queen Elizabeth l
Dolly Parton

And just for pure attraction  Grace Kelly

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Sem

Quote from: LennG on April 05, 2024, 12:37:00 PMGosh, I never really thought about it but thinking there is not one that would really jump out at me.

That said, if I could meet and get to know a female 'celebrity' I have a few that I would just love to meet and have any sort of relationship with

Cleopatra
Jackie Kennedy
Princess Diana
Bette Davis
Queen Elizabeth l
Dolly Parton

And just for pure attraction  Grace Kelly

:yes:   :yes: 

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

AZGiantFan

Annette Benning.  Ironically I got the crush after seeing her in Open Range when she plays a character who is hardly glamorous.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll