News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Strands anyone?

Started by Ed Vette, March 11, 2024, 11:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DaveBrown74

I absolutely stink at this game. I also lack the patience for this type of game. Combo of both. I'll keep at it and try to get better.

Strands #19
"Animal sounds"
💡🔵💡🔵
🔵💡🔵💡
🔵💡🔵🔵
🟡

Ed Vette

We both stink at it.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Strands #20
"Romeo and Juliet"
🔵🔵🔵🔵
💡🔵💡🔵
🟡🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #20
"Romeo and Juliet"
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🟡🔵
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 23, 2024, 10:35:38 AMStrands #20
"Romeo and Juliet"
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🟡🔵

Nice work

DaveBrown74

This one wasn't bad once I knew what the hell they were talking about. I probably should have gotten it after the first hint though.

Strands #21
"Lock steps"
💡🔵💡🔵
🔵🟡🔵🔵
🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #21
"Lock steps"
💡🔵🔵💡
🔵🔵🔵🟡
🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Strands #22
"Sign language"
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🟡🔵🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Strands #22
"Sign language"
💡🔵🔵💡
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🟡

Ed Vette

Strands #23
"That's fantastic!"
🔵💡🔵🔵
🔵🟡🔵🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

fu--ing finally

Strands #23
"That's fantastic!"
🔵🟡🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #24
"This is where I draw the line"
💡🔵🔵💡
🔵🔵💡🔵
🟡🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

SStrands #24
"This is where I draw the line"
💡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🟡🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #25
"Off the shelf"
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🟡🔵🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin