News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BigBlueHuddle Birthdays

Started by vette5573, January 20, 2009, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Now we have members in 11 countries! Have a Happy Mikko.

Cid in Dupont

O.K. now I'm the lone member in Washington State

Don (a.k.a. Cid in Dupont), July 14th

Cid
Even a fool when he holds his peace is considered wise; when he closes his lips he is esteemed a man of understanding.

vette5573

joeygiants

joeygiants' brithday is november 7th, born in 1953.

danteipp

Finally got back over here and hope to post a lot more going forward.  danteipp, living in Connecticut (at least for now until I can get back to Florida) and with a September birthday.  I hope everyone is well!

HondurasGiants

HondurasGiants........real name / b-day.............Carlos  / December 22, 1975.

Cheers!

Dumpster Dan

akrdjr3340

Dale
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
July 9th, 1981

jimv

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

e39driver

Well, don't see South Carolina . . . I am on Hilton Head Island . . . B-Day = Sept 26th

Looks like a great site . . . glad to be here  :yes:
Ken

"There are fans and then there are GIANTS fans . . . 'nuf said!"

gregf

Gregf sept 24 california
Anyybody from the bay area on board here?

LennG

Nice to have the new guys here. Greg, what are your ties to NY???
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

gregf

Lenn.  The song says I left my heart in San Fransisco. Mines in Long Island. Grew upvthere, left for USMC, settled in Cal. I go back often for familily. I actually booed Eli in the freezing cold 07 stinker to the skins. I think it was my booing that sparked the superbowl run :)
Ill be on the Island for a family reunion/Thanksgiving week. Unfortunately they aren't playing at home during my next visit.