News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BigBlueHuddle Birthdays

Started by vette5573, January 20, 2009, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Word Giants

One Word Giants:  New Rochelle, N.Y.  was involved with the minor league Westchester Bulls.   

vette5573

quacker

My name is Don and I live in Warren RI (Born in Troy NY 8/13/53) - Looks like I share a birthday with Kevin

Living in RI made beating the Pats in the SB sooooo sweet. Surprised that I don't see any other Rhody's in the list. Still a decent fan base here of old guys like me.

jimv

vette5573

Welcome Don.
Now we have members in 32 States.

mtlgiant

mtlgiant

vette5573

Suburbanites II

Don, I lay claim to some Rhodey legacy. Although I'm native New Yorker who's live in NJ the last 14 years, I was transferred to run the RI sales office for my company. I lived in a cool little town called East Greenwhich from 93-95 and my office was first in Warwick and then moved to East Providence. I was their during Providence's Buddy Renaissance; I had a great time.

SonofMojo40

Hi to all,

Just wanted to give you an update on some changes to me. I've just recently moved back to NY (by myself) and am currently living with my mother again. Not due to her health or anything but because unfortunately my wife and I are going through a divorce now.

Birthday is TODAY!!! Nov 19, 1976. The big 34 today <:-P

peace for now
"I have been blessed throughout my life right from the start and those blessings were given to me from God" (Mojo40).

Peace to all,
In Christ,
Aaron

vette5573

Happy Birthday Aaron. Give our regards to your mother. I remember the year you all came to camp.

Bill Brown

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

SonofMojo40

Hi to all,

Thanks guys. Vette I know it's a far off time but IF I'm still around here, I'm so down for camp cuz that was a great time for me too ;)

peace
"I have been blessed throughout my life right from the start and those blessings were given to me from God" (Mojo40).

Peace to all,
In Christ,
Aaron

LennG

A very happy birthday Aaron. really sorry to hear about your divorce. Hope you are holding up OK.

Would be great if we all could hook up again in Albany next year.

Again, hope your day brings you nothing but pleasure. Enjoy it.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

terrymeisner

happy belated birthday aaron....

it saddens me to hear of your pending divorce from misty.....i am long time divorced and if you want to bounce anything off me feel free to pm me

i sure wish my dad was around for advice when i went through my divorce and i probably made some choices that i could have thought out more.....like i said you can pm me if you want to talk about anything

terry