News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BigBlueHuddle Birthdays

Started by vette5573, January 20, 2009, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GFICO

Vette, can you add my location to Florida and Birthday to March?  Thanks.

Fred

vette5573

Quote from: GFICO on March 06, 2012, 10:36:24 PM
Vette, can you add my location to Florida and Birthday to March?  Thanks.

Fred

Done, but what day in March?

Happy Birthday!

GFICO

March 6th. Sorry it took so long!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

coggs

vette5573

It's been a long time since we had this up un the main board. Since we have a lot of new members from all over the globe, I thought we could play a little catch up in the offseason.  Where do you come from and what is your birthday? If you moved we can update that too.

If your birthday changed, just notify Lenn, via PM.

babywhales

Quote from: vette on June 08, 2013, 08:23:58 AM

If your birthday changed, just notify Lenn, via PM.

How does a birthday change?
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

vette5573

vette5573

Sem

Born on May 10, 1957 in Bitburg, Germany.  Lived most of my life in upstate NY but moved to the central coast area of California in February.

Gabriel

Can you add me on that list?

Setember 14th and Brazil.

Beaverchops

13th October 1984. In inverness, highlands of Scotland.

vette5573

Welcome Gabriel! Maybe you and or Beaverchops can fill us in as to what it's like being an American Football fan in your country?

weeze

Born january 19, 1972 in Pleabes. Currently abibe in the land of the eternal orange and jurassic park originals.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

vette5573

Quote from: weeze on July 23, 2014, 08:12:16 PM
Born january 19, 1972 in Pleabes. Currently abibe in the land of the eternal orange and jurassic park originals.

Believe it or not folks, he does this completely sober. Quite impressive when you think about it. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weeze

yes ,once again proving that one does not have to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs to be able to be a member of the theatre of the absurd!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!