News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BigBlueHuddle Birthdays

Started by vette5573, January 20, 2009, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Quote from: weeze on July 23, 2014, 08:26:03 PM
yes ,once again proving that one does not have to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs to be able to be a member of the theatre of the absurd!

Or the lighthearted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaime

somehow I never signed up for the birthday info?

Jaime       July 26, 1955
New Jersey

Sem

Quote from: Jaime on August 19, 2014, 11:45:01 PM
somehow I never signed up for the birthday info?

Jaime       July 26, 1955
New Jersey

Catch ya next year.   :greetings:   <:-P

The12th man

For the record, I'll be moving back to the Buffalo area in June of this year!

MightyGiants

Quote from: The12th man on February 24, 2015, 09:30:22 PM
For the record, I'll be moving back to the Buffalo area in June of this year!

You are waiting until June?  You'll miss all the fun cold and snow and ice
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

andrew_nyGiants

Hey guys. I've relocated to Hoboken, New Jersey (actually working in New York and probably spend more time there LOL).

No more Georgia for me  :D    That brings the Georgia total down to a BIG Goose Egg LOL

Hoping to meet many of you at training camp this year!
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

TampaGiant

Practice like your kids are watching, play like your parents are watching and live like God is watching.   - Tom Coughlin

vette5573

rodney27

well, I didnt rank a mention in either demographic. Been here about 10 years.

anyway live in NC (but born and raised in Brooklyn)

my birthday is 12 February 1960
"you get more with a kind word and a gun...than just a kind word." - Al Capone

"There is no dispute that cannot be settled with the proper use of the rear naked choke". - rodney27

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli". - Peter Clemenza GF1

rodney27

I am an Aquarian and, for some reason, that zodiac sign seems to lead one to be good at sports, lol

Aquarian athletes
------------------------------
michael jordan
wayne gretzky
jaromir jagr
mark messier
Dominik Hasek
Babe Ruth
Hank Aaron
Lawrence Taylor
Jackie Robinson
Ernie Banks
Jim Brown

I'm sure its just a coincidence but...the best players in the 4 major sports (in my opinion)
Babe Ruth
Michael Jordan
Wayne Gretzky
Lawrence Taylor
all Aquarians

"There is no dispute that cannot be settled with the proper use of the rear naked choke". - rodney27

rodney27

LondonBlue wasn't listed either so...I guess Im not alone out here in right field  :hurt:

Ed Vette

Quote from: rodney27 on May 08, 2016, 11:52:45 PM
well, I didnt rank a mention in either demographic. Been here about 10 years.

anyway live in NC (but born and raised in Brooklyn)

my birthday is 12 February 1960

Ok, you're in.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

rodney27

I'll update: Born 12 February (Lincolns Birthday) 1960.

12 years US Army stationed all over the world but mostly at Hunter Army Airfield (HAAF) in Savannah Georgia. I am part of the 1st/75th Ranger regiment that HAAF was designated ...its actually attached to Fort Stewart home of the 24th infantry but is its own entity attached to Stewart by a military only 50 mile back road.

I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY and have been a fan of the Yankees, Giants, Rangers, Knicks ( and even the old ABA Nets). I will die fans of those teams.

I an currently (and have been for the past 40 years) a master of the martial arts. I opened my own school (ten tigers martial arts) in 1998 in NJ and have moved the school to North Carolina. Its still going strong.

The picture of Ottis Anderson and myself in my avatar was an assignment given to me by the NY Giants to head security in charity events such as softball games.

Ive met lots of the Giants players between 1989 and 1995 and have been extremely blessed to have done so.