News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

To All Members

Started by vette5573, May 17, 2009, 10:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Did You Find The Big Blue Huddle?

Moved from the BBWC
39 (79.6%)
A link from another football forum
1 (2%)
Google
1 (2%)
recommended from a friend or acquaintance
6 (12.2%)
Other-(explain)
2 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Sect122Mike

Quote from: vette5573 on May 17, 2009, 10:56:33 AM
This question is for marketing purposes. Also, please comment if you like the size of the group here or would like to see more participation from new members. Your opinion is important.

Thank you.

I met someone who posts here on another board and was invited to check this place out.  I love this board.  More people woudl be great, as long as the character of the board does not change too much. 

squibber

I'm reluctant to express my views because next to Painter, MightyGiants, Spiderblue43, etc.., I sound like Jethro Bodine.  Well, got to go and practice my goesintas and then Ill take a dip in the cement pond.

Shoelessjoe

I'm happy with the board as it is.  New poster are fine just so long as they are civil and courteous to others.

While going on to the other site I notice that the people that I like and considered friends from visits to camp, I received a note from someone about this site and I have been here since.  I consider the current group to be more then just Giant fans.  They are friends and associates that I have come to respect as people.  You should all be proud of yourselves.

ozz

I'm from the old board.  Don't post much, but read everything.

bldevil

This place is great, thanks to all! 

I'm late to the discussion, but would like to see more well-informed posters from other teams like [pardon spelling] Leviathan from the Cowboys, and CapitalD56 from the Redskins.  There were also some other really good posters (one from the Titans?) that I haven't seen around much.  I enjoyed their perspectives.  Hope to see more growth without any change in the quality level.
"17-14 fellas.  One touchdown and we are world champions.  Believe it and it will happen!  17-14 is the final.  Let's go!"  Michael Strahan, with 2:39 remaining in SB42.