News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Training Camp Weekend

Started by vette5573, July 02, 2009, 08:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

The date of the BBQ is Saturday August 8th. It will be between morning and evening practices. We will also look into a dinner group on Friday Night and Sunday Brunch.

All Members are invited, with their families.

Traditionally, we pick items from a list to bring to the BBQ, so everyone contributes.

Here is a list of the members going:

CoachJim- Jim- 3
Spider- John- 1
Grizz- Steve- 1
mbigblue- Fred- 2
slg11- Steve-1
MightyGiants- Rich-1
PresidentRick- Rick- 2
SomersJoe- Frank
Pagan43- Dave-2
Boogman- Vinnie- 1
Webster29- Bill- 4
Vette- Ed- 5
RemembersHuff - Kevin - 4

If anyone else is planning on attending, please respond to this thread in the next week. If you are on the list and your plans have changed, please let us know by responding to this thread.

Thank you,

The BBH Mods

mbigblue

Out of curiosity, is Sam one of the 5 from your party?  Tell him Fred says Hi.

vette5573

No Fred, he has to stay home for his dog. I'll tell him you send regards.

President Rick

I'm still hoping our son will be able to attend this year with us.  He won't know about work until closer to Aug.  Rick
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

vstaj(grizz)

You can count me in .........or I'm at least 90% sure.   Grizz!

vette5573

Quote from: vstaj(grizz) on July 06, 2009, 07:03:30 AM
  You can count me in .........or I'm at least 90% sure.   Grizz!

Excellent. Looking forward to seeing you again, as I'm sure the rest are.

vstaj(grizz)

Someday Vette...........  A barbecue and football game at my retreat, not too far from Albany or 2.5 hours from NYC.

vstaj(grizz)

Everyone gets in free..............Except for RemembersHuff. 

LennG

Put me down for the Kosher Hot Dogs. If I am the only one eating the Kosher Chicken, forget it. I'll bring something from home and we can just warm it up. I'd be afraid to have raw chicken out that long.
You can also put me down for the Paper Plates, Cups, Napkins and Paper Towels.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

slg11

I'll bring the chips and regular hot dogs (I'm partial to Nathan's). I don't eat brats so I'll leave that to others. If there is a request for crabcakes let me know and I'll see what I can do.

President Rick

if it's ok, we'll bring desserts again, likely lemon cakes or brownies or cookies or some of 2 or 3 of those ..... hey, I don't do the baking or shopping   :D
and some paper towels
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

vette5573

Quote from: vstaj(grizz) on July 07, 2009, 09:16:47 AM
   Someday Vette...........  A barbecue and football game at my retreat, not too far from Albany or 2.5 hours from NYC.

Very nice spread, but you would be wise to invite the Huffster and his traveling smoker.

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Boog Man

Count me in for a cooler full of adult beverages.  Sadly, it looks like my girlfriend will not be able to join me and my other family members for the gig in the park.  But I'll bring her share of bevvie contribution to the festivities anyway.

Boog
Don't Hit, Don't Play...It's As Simple As That

RemembersHuff

Steve, how's $150 sound?

Hell, I'd even give you a BBH 'courtesy rate' and show up for $100.