News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Training Camp Weekend

Started by vette5573, July 02, 2009, 08:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Guys, I am afraid I am going to have to back out of the BBQ and geting up to Albany. We have certain family obligations that we just found out about and we are going away on vacation a couple of days later, and it will be jiust too much to get away at this time.

I can't tell you all how much this saddens me as I so look forward to meeting all my old friends and meeting some of the new people who plan on coming.

Guys, I will be thinking about you. have a great time and be sure to post some observations for the rest of us.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

mbigblue

Training camp without George and Lenn.   :boooo:

RemembersHuff

Quote from: mbigblue on August 03, 2009, 07:39:01 PM
Training camp without George and Lenn.   :boooo:

Or Terry, or Sam...all regulars at these things. As far as I know, Tom (GiantsFan67) isn't coming either.  It's a shame because this could well be the last year for the Giants in Albany, and we don't know what kind of fan access there will be at their stadium practice facility. This could be the last BBQ as we know'em.

mbigblue

What was I thinking, how could I forget Terry, the other canadian.

LennG

This will be my first miss in many years. Stupid late start to the season. Screwed up all my plans.  :laugh: :laugh:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

babywhales

I hope that everyone has a safe and enjoyable time.  One year I hope to meet you all.

I'll be fishing just south of the Canadian border, at noon eastern time Saturday when the food is ready, I'll crack one and toast the big blue faithful at Rensselaer Lake.

I am certainly jealous.

Enjoy
Chris

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S