News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBQ Shopping List

Started by vette5573, July 08, 2009, 07:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COACHJIM

Hey i make the best wings in the world if you want me to bring them  1. Parmesan cheese wings and 2 BBQ wings is that OK  Jim  I will make about 60  30 each.
I am a Father of 4 and I have 5 Grandchildren been married for 22 years to the most amazing woman in the world and I am trying to kick my Cancers Ass.Long time Giants fan and 27 year sports official

vette5573

That sounds great Jim. I'll add it to the list.

slg11

What is the official name of the park where the BBQ is held? Is it six mile park? Rensaleer park and lake? Note to CoachJim the park is located off Fuller RD North\east of Washington. Others can give you a more precise location.

LennG

Guys

I was scheduled to bring cups, napkins and some paper towels. Some one will have to pick up these instead.

You all can probably forget the Kosher Hot dogs :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

COACHJIM

Vette   I will bring chicken breast for the BBQ I will not have the stuf to make my wings if that is ok with you just let me no how much to bring thanks Coach Jim
I am a Father of 4 and I have 5 Grandchildren been married for 22 years to the most amazing woman in the world and I am trying to kick my Cancers Ass.Long time Giants fan and 27 year sports official

pagan43

Quote from: LennG on August 03, 2009, 01:38:33 PM
Guys

I was scheduled to bring cups, napkins and some paper towels. Some one will have to pick up these instead.

I'll bring napkins and paper towels.

What happened Lenn?

pagan43

RemembersHuff

Quote from: slg11 on August 02, 2009, 09:16:08 AM
What is the official name of the park where the BBQ is held? Is it six mile park? Rensaleer park and lake? Note to CoachJim the park is located off Fuller RD North\east of Washington. Others can give you a more precise location.

The city of Albany has changed the name of this park a couple times -- not sure if it's Rensselaer Lake at the moment or if it's back to Six Mile Waterworks.  At any rate, I added maps to a couple of vette's posts in the other BBQ thread that will show you exactly where it is in relation to campus and the highway.

vette5573

Quote from: COACHJIM on August 04, 2009, 07:27:05 AM
Vette   I will bring chicken breast for the BBQ I will not have the stuf to make my wings if that is ok with you just let me no how much to bring thanks Coach Jim

That's fine Jim. Bring a spatula too. I assume on the bone. People pick, some don't try everything. A piece a person might be too much. Whatever you decide will be fine.

vette5573

Quote from: pagan43 on August 04, 2009, 09:00:07 AM
Quote from: LennG on August 03, 2009, 01:38:33 PM
Guys

I'll bring napkins and paper towels.

What happened Lenn?

pagan43

Thanks Dave. I put myself down for Lenn's stuff, but I'll put you in for the napkins and towels and I'll bring the cups and plates.

President Rick

Lenn:  we'll miss you and the kosher dogs...much healthier!
And the others who cannot attend this year...we'll hoist one for you. 
Be safe.  Go Giants.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.