News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

10 reasons the Eagles will be a dumpster fire this season

Started by MightyGiants, June 30, 2024, 08:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Painter

A- for effort. B- for xxxxxxxx. But then, no less credible than any of the media's political reporting. In any case, do we care enough to take it seriously one way or t'other? Of course we will.

Cheers!

BluesCruz

Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Painter

Trench

I'll believe it when I see it. Although Devito beat them when it mattered so there is hope

MightyGiants

I think the Eagles will miss Kelcy (I suspect the Philly push will not be as effective). 

I think constantly changing coordinators has detrimentally impacts, even if you believe you upgraded
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 01, 2024, 06:49:20 AMI think the Eagles will miss Kelcy (I suspect the Philly push will not be as effective). 

I think constantly changing coordinators has detrimentally impacts, even if you believe you upgraded

Rich: The section of the article pertaining to Kelce was accurate but understated. Kelce was the engine that made the o-line go.  The next man up is a decent player, but few NFL centers rise to the Kelce level, and his absence will be noticeable every week, even when they're winning. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Jersey Heel

Trying to read that site on my iPad was awful. Screen would randomly refresh and take me back to the top of the article.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jersey Heel on July 01, 2024, 04:47:52 PMTrying to read that site on my iPad was awful. Screen would randomly refresh and take me back to the top of the article.

Some sites are not Phone/Tablet friendly, I don't know why
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

BluesCruz

The Eagles and Cowboys are still "better" than us on paper.

There are signs however we are closing the gap....at least with Philly

Cowboys have our number for now
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"