News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

A Giant made Bucky Brooks' all break out team

Started by MightyGiants, July 02, 2024, 10:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Do you agree, or would you have put a different Giant on the list?

EDGE
Kayvon Thibodeaux

New York Giants ยท Age 23
After amassing 11.5 sacks in his second season, Thibodeaux could become the next elite pass rusher to flourish in the Big Apple. The 6-foot-5, 258-pounder thrives as a speed rusher off the edge -- and now he's in position to really wreak havoc, lining up across the formation from two-time Pro Bowler Brian Burns. New York's blockbuster trade acquisition will command most of the attention as the team's most established edge rusher, leading to more one-on-one opportunities for Thibodeaux. With second-team All-Pro DT Dexter Lawrence also wrecking shop inside, Thibodeaux could post monster numbers in Year 3.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2024-nfl-all-breakout-team-defense-steelers-jags-each-boast-two-selections-fear-kayvon-thibodeaux
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

I still don't know exactly what Thibodeaux is. I know he's at least a "good" player, because he was definitely no less than that last year. Can he be "very good" or even "great"? That remains to be seen. I think this season will go a long way towards answering that question. By year three in the league, especially now with another force to be reckoned with on the other side, Thibodeaux should be beginning to hit his stride in this league as he enters the early years of his prime.

Bob In PA

I agree w/Brooks (don't see Thib as the only possible breakout, but do believe he's the most likely one). Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!