News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Rant Thread

Started by JT39, October 01, 2023, 08:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT39

I don't care about Taylor Swift. Keep her off my TV please.

Enough is enough.

Ed Vette

You're here ten minutes and already you're ranting? Lol

I completely agree. No place in football for this nonsense.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

JT39

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 01, 2023, 08:34:42 PMYou're here ten minutes and already you're ranting? Lol

My wife didn't want to hear it anymore. Figure I wouldn't be alone here haha

Philosophers

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 01, 2023, 08:34:42 PMYou're here ten minutes and already you're ranting? Lol

100% Ed.

Work your way into the surf lineup. 

TDToomer

I'm more curious about her hot friends. Keep showing them!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

LennG

The NFL sure doesn't mind. Sale of Kelsey jerseys have shot up into the top sellers.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

True Blue

I'm indifferent, they show people in the boxes all the time, maybe not as blatantly but to me its whatever

TDToomer

Quote from: True Blue on October 02, 2023, 11:19:48 AMI'm indifferent, they show people in the boxes all the time, maybe not as blatantly but to me its whatever

Yeah I was a bit more focused on Blake Lively!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MightyGiants

Quote from: LennG on October 02, 2023, 11:01:20 AMThe NFL sure doesn't mind. Sale of Kelsey jerseys have shot up into the top sellers.

Plus, they have seen a boost in ratings and attendance.

How much are Chiefs vs. Jets tickets?
Rumors of Swift's appearance have spiked ticket prices by 18.5%, according to TicketSmarter.

The starting price to get into the game started at $100 last week, but has since risen up to $144, marking the second-highest get-in cost for a Jets game this season.

According to TicketSmarter, the most expensive ticket now is currently set at $1,441.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/chiefs-jets-tickets-prices-taylor-swift/0ff03dbeb216c451b4c27b37
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE