News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Metlife among the safest stadiums

Started by MightyGiants, Today at 07:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

It may be ugly as sin, it may be fan unfriendly, but at least it's safe.

Oddly enough, it's safer when the Jets play.   I suspect that may be because the Giants season ticket holders were selling their tickets because of how bad the team was last season

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2024/05/30/metlife-stadium-ranked-among-safest-venues-in-nfl/?taid=66584e2f985fc100019189fb&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

coggs

Lions being last doesn't surprise me.  First time I visited Detroit, we were just driving around downtown.  Near the Lions and and Tigers stadiums there were signs that read, "The Detroit Tigers and Lions do not recommend parking beyond this point."

kartanoman

Thanks for sharing this, Rich @MightyGiants . At least fan safety is one element of the organization they get right and that does count for something.

If the Giants ever turn it around, to your point, the fanbase may make it a safer environment. But I'll leave that assessment for the ticket holders who actually show up and can provide their experiences. But, still, your point is well taken.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

WheresDayne

MetLife is safe until you step on the field.   :surrender: