News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Darius Slayton is a fun interview

Started by MightyGiants, May 31, 2023, 07:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

I listen to a lot of these, but he was refreshing and enjoyable.

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Philosophers

To open up their offense, they have to be a downfield throwing team.  Now, they have the weapons.  Make it happen.

Painter

Rich, I watched the interview with Slayton and I too found him to be bright and pleasant.

Cheers!

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

This morning when I clicked the link it was a Waller interview. Now it's Slayton.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 01, 2023, 05:01:43 PMThis morning when I clicked the link it was a Waller interview. Now it's Slayton.

That is very weird, but now your comment makes sense
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

GloryDays

True.. nice kid. Another guy I am impressed with is Thibs. I would say I am pleasantly surprised seeing how mature and focused he is. Last year pre draft the media portrayed him as a bit of a head case with character concerns. He is the opposite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAuBDuDaCrA

AZGiantFan

I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

Quote from: AZGiantFan on June 01, 2023, 05:27:21 PMHere's a one on one interview with Slayton and Pat Leonard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5KCBSJyNa0&t=633s

That was another good interview, thanks for sharing.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: GloryDays on June 01, 2023, 05:19:55 PMTrue.. nice kid. Another guy I am impressed with is Thibs. I would say I am pleasantly surprised seeing how mature and focused he is. Last year pre draft the media portrayed him as a bit of a head case with character concerns. He is the opposite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAuBDuDaCrA
I guess the day will come when I get over the Snow Angel.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

GloryDays

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 01, 2023, 06:24:42 PMI guess the day will come when I get over the Snow Angel.
Ed,
I really think he was so excited and enjoying the moment that he had not noticed that he had hurt his victim.