News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

And we think our owner is bad news

Started by LennG, October 10, 2023, 02:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Dallas Cowboys: Jerry Jones Slams Mike McCarthy After Loss to 49ers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys-jerry-jones-slams-mike-mccarthy-after-loss-to-49ers/ar-AA1hZvjS?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ef4c49c7c026492f945411e5db10ca15&ei=9

Our guy is a meddlesome fool, but he doesn't go public in criticising his team and head coach.
Leave it to Jerrah to need to be in the spotlight again.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

andrew_nyGiants

Rather see it coming than having a meddler on the DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

madbadger

A couple of things to keep in mind with Jerry Jones. Unlike every other owner he really understands football as he is the only owner that played the sport at the D1 level. Second he gives his coaches every resource to win. They consistently have one of the most talented rosters year in and year out. That performance was pathetic. I have no problem with him calling his coach out after that. They have far too much talent to be losing games like that. Before you point the finder at Dak just remember McCarthy wanted him extended and Jones gave him what he asked for.

MightyGiants

Quote from: LennG on October 10, 2023, 02:30:42 PMDallas Cowboys: Jerry Jones Slams Mike McCarthy After Loss to 49ers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys-jerry-jones-slams-mike-mccarthy-after-loss-to-49ers/ar-AA1hZvjS?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ef4c49c7c026492f945411e5db10ca15&ei=9

Our guy is a meddlesome fool, but he doesn't go public in criticising his team and head coach.

I wonder if the Dallas fans eat up those comments by Jerrah, thinking he is holding his HC accountable.  Still, I give me Mara over Jones a 100 out of a 100 times
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

AYM

Quote from: LennG on October 10, 2023, 02:30:42 PMDallas Cowboys: Jerry Jones Slams Mike McCarthy After Loss to 49ers

I remember "Why haven't we been playing Jernell Jernigan all along?!"

ozzie

Being the owner and GM Jerry can call out anyone he wants. But I think it makes him look foolish as HE IS THE ONE WHO HIRED HIM. There's no one to blame but himself if Jerry doesn't like the coaching.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara