News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Stapleton speculates on the Giants O-line vs the Commanders

Started by MightyGiants, October 19, 2023, 01:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmo11

Given that at least one OL goes down every game, we should probably also include whoever the hell is going to be suited up to backup the 5th stringers that are currently starting.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

WheresDayne

I think i figured out Neal's injury...his feelings are hurt, he's day to day   :doh:

Gman329

Do we know the extent of Schmitz shoulder injury?  I've heard nothing since he went out. 

T200

Quote from: Gman329 on October 20, 2023, 07:52:59 AMDo we know the extent of Schmitz shoulder injury?  I've heard nothing since he went out. 
Only thing I've seen from Daboll is, "he's got a shoulder."  :-??
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Gmo11

Quote from: T200 on October 20, 2023, 08:00:41 AMOnly thing I've seen from Daboll is, "he's got a shoulder."  :-??

I should hope he has 2 of them.  Otherwise that's a more serious injury than they're letting on.

madbadger

Quote from: Gman329 on October 20, 2023, 07:52:59 AMDo we know the extent of Schmitz shoulder injury?  I've heard nothing since he went out. 

They never said what it was but if I had to guess he sprained his ac joint. It's an educated guess based on how it was injured and the fact that he isn't on the IR.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Philosophers on October 21, 2023, 01:57:30 AMWhy Dan is it tough to evaluate?  Giants OL players go down like this every year.

I think his point is which such a terrible line, everything else is badly handicapped.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE