News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

All About Daniel Jones- Shaun King's Take

Started by Painter, November 03, 2022, 12:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo89

Quote from: todge on November 07, 2022, 06:09:52 PMJones has one of the highest adjusted completion percentages under pressure of all starting QBs in the league. His 82.2 passer rating under duress is in the top 10 and he's thrown for more than 400 yards on the second most pressured dropbacks.

All this with one of the least talented WR groups in the entire league.

I guess you also missed Schoen's press conference where he stated they are looking for ways to extend DJ and Barkley.

Your worse nightmare is going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where and when did Schoen state that they are looking for ways to extend Jones and Barkley?  Can you provide a link to the interview or a link to an article where it has a quote from Schoen stating this?

Quote from: sxdxca38 on November 07, 2022, 06:49:25 PMHi Rambo,

I think you're a pretty reasonable poster, and this is not to argue with you as I agree that Eli's best year was in 2011. However, to be fair Eli had Nicks, Cruz and Manningham at WR, combined with Bradshaw at RB.

That was an awesome trio of WR's, possibly the best in the NFL at that time.

Oh I was just responding to a post that stated Eli was at his best when he had Plax and Beckham which isn't true.  Eli was good with both but his best season was in 2011.  To be fair that was also a season where the Giants were ranked at the bottom of the league in rushing.  Yes, they had a talent like Nicks with an enigma in Manningham but Eli also helped elevate Ballard and Cruz.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18