News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants signing a replacement for DL Nick Williams

Started by MightyGiants, November 08, 2022, 09:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

President Rick

I thought Anderson had a good pre-season. 
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

Thin Blue Line

This move was obvious and desperately needed.  Aaron will have to get up to speed in a hurry so he can be activated on Sunday for the DT rotation.  That Ravens released him with an injury settlement after he suffered a groin injury in their final pre-season game.

https://youtu.be/blwWhl_SoOw

Thin Blue Line

Sorry Richard.  Feel free to delete my post as I clearly missed the thread you had already started and should have added the video to your yours.

Slugsy-Narrows

If he was a hold over from Wink the year prior it may not take him long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Thin Blue Line on November 08, 2022, 11:25:00 AMSorry Richard.  Feel free to delete my post as I clearly missed the thread you had already started and should have added the video to your yours.
Just merge them!  That will make at least one poster here VERY EXCITED!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Thin Blue Line

That's really strange.  Do we assume he didn't pass his physical?

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Thin Blue Line

A couple of the beat reporters indicated yesterday something might be up because he was not seen at practice.  I guess the why doesn't matter, but I sure hope they can find some suitable depth on the D-Line because it is currently non-existent.

kingm56

Maybe wanted more than the vet min; thus, we couldn't fit him into our putrid cap space?