News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Punt returners

Started by MightyGiants, November 08, 2022, 01:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giant Obsession

If I am Brightwell I am pestering coaches to give me a try at PR and I am staying after practice until dark with the punting machine willing and training myself to be the best punt return option on the team.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

TDToomer

If it's Pimpleton then it will be the continued trend of using the least talented fringe player to return punts for the Giants.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

afan56

Quote from: TDToomer on November 08, 2022, 02:21:24 PMIf it's Pimpleton then it will be the continued trend of using the least talented fringe player to return punts for the Giants.

And if he gets Popped!!!

TDToomer

Quote from: afan56 on November 08, 2022, 02:46:32 PMAnd if he gets Popped!!!

Antonio Brown returned over 170 punts in 12 seasons and rarely missed a game. Can't live in fear. Field position is important.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE