News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

After the 1st 5 picks were in I would have taken in this order

Started by BluesCruz, April 26, 2024, 07:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

1- Penix
2- Alt
3- McCarthy
4- Nabors
5- The TE

Unless DeVito is starting (who has a huge upside) we have two very bad QBs in the Queue.....two stinkers

Jones is a total failure  a robotic QB in the sense of the "Danger Will Robinson" type. Lock  will bring us no Luck- He stinks

Time to start the GM/HC search early this year
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Jclayton92

I'm no Jones fan but Devito was absolutely horrible.

Also Andrew Luck does infact not play for us, a kid by the name of Drew Lock does though.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Jclayton92 on April 26, 2024, 08:00:48 AMI'm no Jones fan but Devito was absolutely horrible.

Also Andrew Luck does infact not play for us, a kid by the name of Drew Lock does though.

DeVito was terrific until New Orleans targeted him and bounced his head off the carpet (with no flag). I believe he played thereafter with an unreported concussion     that hit would have concussed anyone.  thanks for the correction. Luck /Lock whats the difference?  LOL

It all starts with the QB and ours but for Tommy are the leagues worst combo

Jclayton92

Quote from: BluesCruz on April 26, 2024, 08:04:51 AMDeVito was terrific until New Orleans targeted him and bounced his head off the carpet (with no flag). I believe he played thereafter with an unreported concussion     that hit would have concussed anyone.  thanks for the correction. Luck /Lock whats the difference?
Are we talking about the same guy that got benched for Tyrod Taylor or do we have multiple devitos on the roster?

Actually a huge difference in Luck and Lock lol.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Jclayton92 on April 26, 2024, 08:08:12 AMAre we talking about the same guy that got benched for Tyrod Taylor or do we have multiple devitos on the roster?

Actually a huge difference in Luck and Lock lol.

Noooooooo. Im talking about our only QB last year with a few wins under his belt

Tyrod   nice guy  good QB. spends his life in the little blue tent unfortunately

He is OLD and not in the Tom Brady sense Old

Wasnt Tyrod the same guy who adubiled for a run in a sure victory situation against Buffalo

Then tried to throw a ball at Saquons Arse to prevent another likely victory