News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tailgaters Start Here, then Branch Out

Started by jimv, September 14, 2009, 11:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeker

Long live the Tailgate Club!!!

olsoldier

Just a brief post to let jimv know I'm still alive, still deep blue through and through.  Can't wait for 8:20, I want to see that ridiculously big screen fall on owner Jones head.  If we score 3 quick TDs, will they switch the channel to Mad Men at 9pm?  Go Giants.

GiantFan67

jimv-Lenn is a mere youth compared to you. I don't know how many of us were born in the 30's, but I am another one. However, I am three years younger than you are. How many 70 somethings are out there?

LennG

Tom, after yesterday, I may be in that group pretty soon.

Whatever other team was labeled the 'cardiac kids' have to take a back seat to our men ion blue. Every game, right down to the last second.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

ShawnL

Read the story about Plax going to jail......I feel really bad for the guy....he is a selfish idiot...but 2 years at Rykers for shooting yourself on top of losing millions of dollars and having to be away from your 3 year old son is heartbreaking.

jimv

WELCOME, olsoldier!!!  Sorry I missed seeing your post til just now.  It's been so long since you posted on the Tailgate, that I don't have your post #s.  You'll have to remain a "Rookie" for a while.  Let's hear more from you.

Joeker

Did Matt ever get his account he put in a few days ago?
Long live the Tailgate Club!!!

BLEEDnygBLUE

giants bucs tailgate area...  is there anyone goin to the bucs game??  Im parkin in lot 14 as I am gonna assume there will be other giants fans there as thats not the season holders lot...   even though I dont think the bucs have enough season holders to fill their lots....   look for me painted in blue with a cooler of beer and the NYG BBQ grill!  Email me as it would be nice to stick together with the men in blue gmannyce@yahoo.com

jimv

I asked mightygiants to help out with Matt's registration & he told me that Matt's in.  We just have to wait for him to post.

terrymeisner

to all of the Tailgaters that have moved over to our board, i just wanted to say that you have all displayed nothing but class and it is a reflection of what your board must have been like

our board is much the same and all of you blend in perfectly....im glad to have you all with us as part of the family here....go Giants!!!!!

nosebleed_section

Hi Gang - Finally had time to register. Jim, can you add my post count?

Question - After two weeks do the Jets look like what you thought we would look like on defense? I sure think so...........

jimv

nose, as I said in another thread. I didn't have your post count.  I'll check with Pat & see if she can retrieve it.  Do you happen to know what it was?  If we can find it, one way or another, I'll ask Rich take care of it.

gregf

jimv

nose - Pat'll get back to me on Tuesday.  Right now, she's getting ready for the truip to Tampa.

Matt

Alright, I'm glad I checked in and read Joe and Jim's exchange because my confirmation email must've got lost in the shuffle... good to be back in action.

Thanks to all the BBH vets for the kind words. I'm part of the Tailgate influx, looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Thanks for taking us on.